Based in Shanghai, China
PC / Mac / Linux / Consoles
Totem Teller is about discovering things alone. Explore a beautifully broken world of stories. Truth is in the Telling.
Totem Teller started as an idea for onegameamonth.com (#1GAM). Ben and Jerry soon realized what they wanted to build was way beyond that single month scope. Almost 2 years later they started full-time on the project.
- Guide the Teller on a solitary journey of story archaeology.
- Freely explore a world without prompts or set objectives.
- Retell stories. Restore a world. Make a new mythology.
- Resolve glitches and retrieve corrupted story to reveal secrets.
- Storybook visuals and mellow, ethereal sounds disrupted by crunchy glitch effects.
- Take your time. Lose yourself something both broken and beautiful.
There are currently no trailers available for Totem Teller. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- "So far, all released footage from the game shows the Teller as a profoundly lonely figure among the gorgeous landscape."
- Amber Knox, KILLSCREEN
- "As of right now, you know almost as much as I do about the game. The part that I still know and you don’t is that it is extremely pretty"
- Graham Smith, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Totem Teller Game Page indiedb.com/games/totemteller.
Big screenshots from Totem Teller totemteller.tumblr.com.
Made With Unity
Totem Teller MWU page madewith.unity.com/games/totem-teller.
About Grinning Pickle
Grinning Pickle is an independent game company comprised mostly of developers Ben Kerslake (Art, Design) and Jerry Verhoeven (Code, Design). They work from a town in China.
More information on Grinning Pickle, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Totem Teller Credits
Design, Art, Writing
Design, Tech, Tools